Email Marketing & List Building
WELCOME TO OUR LIST BUILDING PAGE
Here you'll find all the information you need to become an expert on email list building - scroll down for the latest articles, videos & software tools for email marketing. If you would like to learn from one of the top email marketers in the industry, CLICK ON LEARN MORE FOR YOUR FREE PROFIT CYCLE FORMULA COURSE
DFY Lead Funnel is a 3-in-one Funnel suite that helps you Generate Leads, Nurture them, and rake in huge affiliate commission from them, with 100% FREE Viral Traffic. It comes with:
- 50 Lead Magnets (Softwares and Video Trainings, not crappy PLR Products)
- 50 Squeeze and Thank you pages for the lead Magnets
- NO domain or Hosting required
- Ability to connect to 23 Autoresponders, including Zapier.
- Done-for-you VSLs for all Lead magnets (this DFY feature doesn’t current exist on any JVZOO or W+ software)
- Free Viral Traffic across 20 social media platforms
Latest Videos & Articles on List Building
Secret Email System Review, Demo & OTO — Matt Bacak’s Email Marketing Course & System is Great Value for Money
In this article we’ll do a comprehensive review of the Secret Email System, including full details and pricing on OTO’s / Upsells. So What Is the Secret Email System All About? The Secret Email System shows you how you can generate leads, prospects,sales, customers and clients for everything from digital products, physical products, low ticket…
This is for everyone who has procrastinated on building an at home business and suddenly finds they have the time and the inclination to do it… …but the thought of creating products, building funnels and recruiting affiliates is just too much. Step 1: Pick a small, hot niche. Weight loss for women is too big.…
Here’s how a simple change to your opt-in page can give you a 200% increase in your conversions. Or rather… The BIG mistake you’re making right now that’s costing you a TON of opt-ins every single day. This won’t apply in all situations but when it does, it’s amazing what a difference this can make.…
In this article we’ll do a comprehensive road test of Jono Armstrong’s latest software — Geminii. We’ve been beta testing this for the past week so we’ll give you the full story on its capabilities. So What Is Geminii All About? Geminii has been created to provide huge value on the front end and will…
Do just one of these and your sales will increase. Do all 4 and it’s entirely possible your sales will at least double. 1: Pre-qualify your leads. Also known as list-segmentation, this technique finds the right prospects for the right products. For example, let’s say you have a content page covering a broad topic, such…
1. How to [Get a Benefit] on a Shoestring Budget Example: How to Build a House on a Shoestring Budget 2. How Absolutely Anyone Can [Get a Benefit] Example: How Absolutely Anyone Can Look Like an Athlete 3. [Number] Weird Ways to [Get a Benefit] Example: 3 Weird Ways to Get Rid of Belly Fat…
Hello, welcome to another episode of #supercalifunnelistic with me, Christian Rauchenwald! In today’s episode, we are going to look at how you can increase your email opening rates by preventing your emails from going to spam. It’s the easiest way of improving your opening rates simply by making sure that more people get to see…
Hey there it’s Courtney from HubSpot Academy. I’m gonna take you on a journey of 10 email marketing tips in 60 seconds! Let’s go! Just like you were told about driving — email is a privilege not a right. Avoid sending emails from [email protected] Make it personal and have it come from a human. When…
Have you heard the saying that the money’s in the list? Well, it is. The bigger your email list, the more money you’re gonna make, but how do you build that email list. You know what? Today, I’m gonna share one of the most creative ways to get more email subscribers that you probably never…
What’s up, everybody? So today, we’re going answer the super high level question, “What is email marketing?” Right, a whole bunch of reasons, of course, why you’d want to understand this. If you’re just getting into digital marketing, or if you understand a little bit of email marketing, but you might be missing a few…
List Building & Email Marketing Best Practices to Grow Your Business
Even if they’re not opening your e-mails, they’re still seeing your headline and they’re still seeing your business. That’s pretty incredible. – Ready. – Born ready. Welcome to The Journey. Today we’re talking about e-mail marketing best practices to grow your business. – All right, fun fact Nealey. This might surprise you. 86% of consumers actually want an e-mail from you once a month. – That’s pretty incredible. But that’s getting ahead of ourselves. How do we really build that contact list and that subscriber list? – Right, contact list.
So, there’s a couple of things to point out. First of all: Yes, you do want their permission. So, a couple common ways: Start with a form, fill out a form. Maybe it’s on your website? I know we have that with GoDaddy. – True, I’ve seen a lot of those. – Yeah, somewhere on your website, like if you want to subscribe to our newsletter, or be the first to know what’s happening. You can sign up and they opt-in. Another way is to of course, promote across your social media platforms, as well. You wanna stay in tune, subscribe here. And really, I think about call to action. – Okay. – What can you do? One that definitely reeled me in recently was a local pizza shop in San Diego where I live.
– As they do. (laughter) – And they basically were promoting that, “Hey, sign up for our newsletter and on your birthday, “you get a special deal.” – What’s that special deal? – Free slice of pizza, duh. – Nice. (laughs) – I’m all about that. I prefer the whole pie, but… – So, you can do kind of the same thing, right? Like, you build your list, you have your service, your products. You can give either a discount or your own version of a free slice of pizza. To kind of like sum this all up, is you’re giving value of some sort to your audience. In exchange for charging for it, they’re giving you their e-mail. That’s basically the cost, if you will. So the more value you bring to your audience, the easier and more willing they’re gonna be to give you their e-mail, so that they can get you on that contact list. – Exactly. – Now what do we do about creating the actual e-mails themselves? – Yes, the content. – Right. – So, you know what? Why don’t just show an example of a business crushing it with content on their e-mails? – Let’s go.
– All right. All right, Nealey. So, I thought it made sense after going through all these best practices with e-mail marketing, to actually pull up an example. So, I was looking at this, well actually, my whole inbox, (laughs) And I was like, which subject lines are grabbing my attention? – Okay. – This is a e-mail from Canva, and the subject line was “People heart,” so use emoji, “Quotes” period. So with this just to go through an example, what I love about this Canva e-mail, and it caught both of our eyes, is the banner. And look how clean it is. “Inspire your followers.” It’s crisp, it’s cool. And then also, I love the little call to action in the top right says, “Weekly newsletter, learn and be inspired.” Just kind of subtle call to action, right? – [Nealey] Yeah.
– [Emma] To sign up. And then as you scroll down, notice that there’s not a ton of text and it’s, again, very visual. And so they have these bullet points of what they’re trying to get across for, to get people excited about the tips. “Be a force for change,” “Use a positive metaphor,” and “Make it visually stand out.” So this e-mail is educational.
– [Nealey] Absolutely. And right below it, a giant call to action. Why is that super important in our e-mails? – It’s super important because you want to think about, what’s the purpose of your e-mail in the first place? What are you giving your audience? And if you’re going to provide a call to action, like Justin just pointed out, it’s a very clear big button, “Give it a go.” And then, in addition, they have these awesome templates.
So they have some for Facebook posts, Instagram posts, and essentially, when you click on it, then let’s say you went to the Instagram post one. From there they’re gonna give you a template to apply Canva for your business in an Instagram post. Also, Instagram story helps. So you see it’s very, very cool. It pops, it’s not a ton of verbiage, ’cause that’s when you’re gonna lose the reader. – Yeah. We don’t like to read just a giant block of text. It’s really cool to see it just sectioned off, bullet points, nice and easy, nice and small to read, and a lot of just visual elements to keep my eyes engaged. – Absolutely. And then you’ll notice too, on the bottom of their e-mail, they have their social media links. So they have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin. So this is a great opportunity, right? If I’m opening your e-mail and I’m a customer, or potential customer. I wanna go and check you out on other sites. Make it easy for me to do that.
So e-mail newsletters are great to cross-promote. – [Nealey] Absolutely. – Ooo, also Nealey, another thing. I know you’re familiar with this, but you’ll notice above the social links, what do we have here? – A giant, well not so giant. It’s pretty little. But it’s an unsubscribe button, but there’s a giant meaning behind it. So, the Canned Spam Act says that every e-mail marketing newsletter you send out has to have two things, at the very least. An unsubscribe button and a location. Now, I know some of your are just solo-preneurs, or your home business is at home, right? So you can put PO boxes here, but it does have to be a legitimate address that you can receive mail to. ‘Cause if you don’t follow these, you’re essentially becoming spam and we don’t want this ’cause we know you’re a legitimate business. All right, Emma. That was an awesome demo. I hope it really helped you with creating your own e-mail newsletter campaigns. So now, you’ve got the subscriber list. We’ve got the content. How do we know it’s working? – Great question.
So, definitely wanna look at unsubscribes, right? That’s probably an obvious. And this is something you want to keep an eye on. ‘Cause it’s gonna inform you that maybe your audience isn’t exactly as organic as you thought, and you need to continue building it. And also, maybe reconsider the content, which we’ve just spent a lot of time covering, what makes great content. Also, looking at open rates. I know we do this a lot on the marketing team when we’re putting out e-books and webinar invites.
Check it out, you know. Are they opening the e-mails? And then, if they are, in fact, opening the e-mails, are they actually clicking on your call to actions? Your links. – And I would encourage you not to be discouraged about the open rates. Because with e-mail, it’s not gonna be a 90%, 100%, 80%. Open rates are gonna be pretty low, but that’s okay. You’ll get, I don’t know, anywhere from like 10-to-20 is about average, percentage-wise. – That’s right. – But even if they’re not opening your e-mails, they’re still seeing your headline and they’re still seeing your business, which increases that brand awareness, which your top of mind. All right, Emma. So what are some otherlist building best practices you can give the audience here on, just really, killing it with their e-mail game? – Yeah, list maintenance. So about every six months, go in, pay attention to look, who’s opening your e-mails, who hasn’t been.
And the ones who aren’t opening your e-mails, isolate that list and let it chill for a little while. (laughs) And then remind them down the road like, hey, and see if they’re interested. Gauge it again, feel that out. But definitely do that every six months. – Yeah. And most e-mail providers that you use for your marketing campaigns, you can set up groups so you can easily move them into, a haven’t heard from me group, or a hot leads group, or a cold leads group, or however makes sense to really organize your listing, so that way you can kill the game. – All right, that’s a wrap. You just learned list building & e-mail marketing best practices to help grow your business. – And hey, comment below your best subject line for the world to know. And while you’re there, make sure you like, subscribe to the channel so you know when these videos are coming out.
This is The Journey, we’ll see you next time..
As found on Youtube
The Money Is In Your List - How To Build A Highly-Targeted Opt-In List
Are you successful with your Internet business? Better yet, do you think you are successful with your online business? When most online entrepreneurs are asked with these questions, they often brush it off. This is because most of them, who have not yet realize the right way to succeed in Internet Marketing, continue to believe that the mere fact that they have a website is already enough to succeed on the Internet.
The truth is, they all end up very upset because they fail to realize the secret behind the success in Internet Marketing.
Having a website is not a guarantee that your online business will succeed. How will you succeed if people will not realize that your business exist online? The key to Internet marketing is to get your business noticed.
An effective way to do this is to build an opt-in list. In fact, most of the people who are already experts in Internet marketing will tell you that building a highly targeted opt in list is the most effective and important tool in Internet marketing.
Basically, an opt in list is a list of email addresses of people who have agreed to obtain any kind of information from online businesses like you. The term "opt in" means that you have their permission to send to them whatever newsletters, brochures, or promotions that you have in your online business.
It is extremely important that you have their permission first before you send them information because unsolicited emails will be regarded as spam, and spamming is an illegal activity in the Net.
Because of the feasibility of building an opt in list on Internet marketing, most of the online entrepreneurs consider it as the most treasured tool online. They need this list in order to get the consumer's attention and sustain interest.
By creating an opt in list, you will be able to maintain solid contact with your previous buyers at the same time boost your sales because of the fact that you have a sure target market always ready to purchase items from you.
Opt in list is considered to be the most important item in an Internet marketer. In fact, if in case something bad happens like emergencies and catastrophes and they could only save one item, it would be their opt in list saved on a backup disk.
Just imagine how these people value their opt in list. If this is the case, then it must be really something, right?
So, for people who are not yet aware of the importance of building a highly targeted opt in list and would like to know how to build them, here are some tips that could be very useful.
- Decide on your niche market or your target market.
It is extremely important to know your target market in order to focus on something. It would be really confusing and time consuming if you will build an opt in list with no particular market in mind.
Moreover, having a niche market would bring more focus on your marketing campaigns and would derive better results because you have direct you emails to people who would most likely be interested in them.
- Be sure that your selected target market is available in the Internet.
The mere acquisition of a niche market is not a guarantee that you can already start building your opt in list. Since, the concept of opt in list is specifically generated to aid in the growth of the Internet market of a particular entrepreneur, it is important to have a niche market that is available through the Internet.
The concept is basically simple, how can you promote your online business if your niche market is not available in the Internet? Hence, it is extremely important to verify if your target market is available online.
- Verify if your chosen target market is income-generating market.
Building a highly targeted opt in list will just go to waste if your niche market is not generating any income at all.
Try to verify their income-generating potential through the search engines, wherein you will find some paid ads related to the keywords you have searched. This would only mean that if somebody is willing to pay to advertise focusing on the same target market that you have in mind, chances are, you will be able to reap positive results on your target market.
- Generate solutions to the problems of your target market by using Internet forum.
Creating this type of forum will initiate the underlying solutions that will answer to most of your target market's problem.
Through their posts and threads, you will be able to identify your target market's problem and will be able to come up with a great solution. In turn, it will be very handy when you make your opt in list.
Indeed, the success of an online business or Internet marketing greatly depends on the opt in list. It is where the online businesses could come up with newsletters that would allow them to promote their products at the same time create the need for it. In turn, it will generate more income and make more money.
As they say, money is in the list that's why most businesses consider opt in list as valuable as gold.
Copyright 2019 The Affiliate Marketing Site