About 2 years ago, a best-selling author came out with a book he had compiled from interviews he’d done with entrepreneurs who were incredibly successful.
The traits they had include…
1. Owning their own business (“stop working for the man as soon as you can,” they all said).
2. Working a lot (at least 60 hours per week).
3. Focusing on VALUE creation, not making money.
4. Focusing on unique talents and abilities and delegating everything else.
5. Partnering only with those who bring something critical to the table.
6. Getting addicted to ambition.
7. Persistence. Never giving up. In fact, most of them believe that persistence is the ONLY reason they have gotten farther ahead in life than other people. Not talent. Not luck. But simple persistence.
During your internet marketing career, doubt might set in.
But if you push that feeling away… if you get up everyday and keep completing small tasks, you will accomplish BIG victories.
Like Nike’s slogan says, “Just do it!”
I’ll leave you with that today..